And DMX (sACN) Functionality teaser!

I’ve been busy adding new features to TWO, and fixing bugs.

I just recorded 512 parallel streams of DMX data into TWO’s timelines, and while there’s still work left to do to get the performance and functionality ready for use, I wanted to share an update on the progress!

I’ve often been asked when TWO will support DMX, and with this working well, a lot more possibilities open up on possible integrations, also with light shows, use of lighting controllers, etc.

Now on to finishing the last set of bugs and features for this!

A progress update on this - recording performance is now A - OK also for dense data across a single universe (all 512 values constantly changing).

I’ve had to fix a few issues in the playback code of TWO’s timelines - I just hadn’t had to have so many dense streams going on at the same time before.

That’s now done, so all I need to do for the next release with the timelines update, performance improvements, and DMX, is to fix the last remaining bugs, add some more polished configuration options for sACN networking, and get the whole thing to build also on Mac OS, since I’ve been developing on Windows.